Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday December 14, 2010

Tonight we moved Olivia to a toddler bed (she was climbing out of her crib). I thought that we when she moved into a big girl bed I would be getting the crib ready for Lucas. It hit pretty hard that we would be taking it apart and putting it in the basement. It just wasn't part of my plan. I feel like this is just another reminder of what we are losing. As I get closer to the end of this pregnancy there are more and more reminders. My "emotional bank account" is so overdrawn that I have nothing left to pull from. I worry that the kids feel this and that it is effecting them. I do my best to keep life moving along normally, but after 9 weeks of it I am exhausted. How I will make through another 8 weeks, I have no idea. All I can do is pray for sustainment.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Father in heaven, I ask you to sustain this sweet sister and her precious family. Please give her strength to make it through these difficult days and minutes, and give her the words to speak to her children that will speak your truths to them and turn their hearts to seek Your face. Please bless them in every way. Lord, o Great Physician, I beg you to stretch out your hand to heal little Lucas with your touch. We beg for your Divine Intervention, so the world will know that You alone work miracles.

    ReplyDelete