Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday November 2, 2010

I have spent a lot of time thinking about how this will all end. It is a horrible thing to think about, but I want to be prepared for whatever scenario comes our way. Mike is having a hard time talking with me about this so I booked a surprise weekend away for us. We can talk about all this and then hopefully have some fun. We have a lot of decisions to make. The easiest scenario seems to be that he will pass inutero. It seems selfish and awful to think this way, but it does seem the easiest. If we make it to term there will be so many decisions to make and what if he lives for a few days or a few weeks, it will be harder for everyone to let go. I am thankful that this is in God's hands and out of mine, that is the only comfort I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment