Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday November 17, 2010 (26 wks)

Slow days are torture. Yesterday was pretty calm and we spent the afternoon at home. I decided to read some of the literature from the perinatologist while Olivia napped, big mistake. It quickly turned into crying/sobbing. I think Andrew was aware of it because he had a little melt down later and was crying for a reason he couldn't really tell me. I believe there is no harm in him seeing my emotions and him knowing that Mommy is hurting because I love Lucas, but it is hard to know that my emotions effect him in that way.
Today was better because we were busy, we spent the afternoon at the vet. consulting with the doctor about the surgery our black lab will be having tomorrow. I guess that old "when it rains it pours" saying is true. I am thankful that we can fix Bear, it feels good to be able to fix something.
The neonatologists office called to set up our appointment, we meet with them next Monday. We should learn a lot about what Lucas' time will be like if we make it to term. It is going to be a difficult appointment, but I am hoping we will learn a lot about how this will all go. Knowledge is a double edged sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment